4.21.2005

Your tax dollars at work!

Firstly, let me say that I am slightly opposed to posting under such a zealous title, but alas, my republican side wins out with freedom to speak opinion, so i protest nigh.

Following the trend, i will hereby post a news report that I happened across, titled "Scientists solve unpopped popcorn", as in the remaining kernels at the bottom of every bag. Good to know importent research is being conducted with 1/3 of my earnings! Thank our wonderful government.

Live update: A certain female just got very rediculously pissed off at me and left in a huff. I was trying to help remedy the problem that I was accused of causing, but i had to focus on not laughing at the rediculousness of the situation. Unfortunately it has left my spirits tainted. Gah, idiot women!

Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home