5.17.2005

Alas, Babylon

And so the cycle lives on, and this blog, once abundant with new posts, now (for the most part) lies mute. As Kev said, I will continue to post occasionally, but right now seems to be the transitional period in the 4 lives concerned with this site. I feel that it will pick back up in July . . don't know why i sense that . . anyway...

Very exited about the apartment, I am (catch the pun for the other excitement: SW episode III?). My B-day is in a week or so also, sadly I'm hoping for all the excitement a new desk will bring, as my damn huge (and damn beautiful) computer monitor needs its space in the apt. Unfortunately, as Kev also said, interesting events seem to be at an all time low, so without further ado . . . Catch you on the flip side.

Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home