5.16.2005

I guess God just calls a spade a spade

I always seem to write here consistently on Monday morning. I think it is because I am usually sitting at a computer here at work staring blankly trying to figure out things to keep my mind occupied. This blog fufils that purpose pretty well actually.

It's been a while since I have written in here, I have been busy with work and school. There has been very few "blogable" events recently, but there have been a few.

The apartment is in the final steps of coming to fruition. The move in date is set in early July. If you live in Phoenix and know us, get a hold of us, as I'm sure we will have a few celebratory evenings. All should be good, and I am looking forward to what the future holds.

Last Friday Marc had a small shindig with a few people, and lots of "alcohol". It was pretty cool. I got a little more toasty than I probably should have, but oh well. I gotta live it up while I still can.

Then, this past Saturday I went to the Phoenix Country Day School prom. That was a crazy evening. There was lots of sex (none for me), alcohol, a moon bounce, jacuzzi, my hooka (recently named Lil' Jimmy), crying, fighting, a pissing contest (not lietaral), flattery, aquisition, loss, happiness, and sorrow. I can't go into to much detail because most of it is confidential information that I have been sworn to an oath of secrecy by, but lets just say girls sure love to kiss other girls apperently.

The NIN album is pretty neat, go get it.

Bye bye,
kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home